Bel-Air Residences Lipa: A House, A Home, and A Lot More


    When I was a child, I use to play "Bahay-Bahayan" with my friends. We used our imagination and creativity to bring out the best bahay bahayan we could build. we also tried to make a Tree house without any help from our parents. That time i imagined so manythings that took me to plan my dream house.


    My Dream House will be like this. I like it two-storey with big land area to have a garden and pool beside my it. I like also to have a Tree big enough to build my own treehouse in my backyard for my child to have fun and adventures. also a garage large enough to fit a Mitsubishi Montero (RED) inside it. 

    On the First Floor, I want to have my Living Room to be Simple but big enough to enterntain guests. i want also to include the Kitchen and Dinning Room and one Comfort Room. 

    On the Second Floor I want to divide it into 4 Rooms, 1 Master Bedroom and two Guest Bedrooms and last but not the Least. my Audio Visual / Music Room . also i want to have a terrace to have a nice view of our neighboorhood. 

    Lastly, I want it to be at a City-Province Location to have a fresh Air and also have Resources that you need near it.

    Now, where can I find my Dream house?  c

    No worries I found it already in 
    "Bel-Air Residences Lipa: A House, A Home, and A Lot More"

    I have include the reasons why this is the perfect spot for my DREAM HOUSE. 


    • Bel-Air Residences Lipa can be found in one of the best cities in the country.
    • Your choices of house units range from townhouses to two-storey units with floor areas as big as 88 to 165 sq. meters, all designed under the concept of  “Modern Zen” architecture.






























































    • Owners will enjoy amenities like their own basketball court, a jogging path, a playground for kids, barbeque area, multiple parks, a pool, a lanai, a gazebo and a Club House.
    • Bel-Air Residences Lipa is near schools such as Ateneo School of Business, De La Salle University Lipa and many more.



















    • Aside from being close to established hospitals like Lipa Medix Medical Center  and Metro Lipa Medical Center, the village is walking distance from major malls such as SM Lipa, Fiesta Mall, South Supermarket etc. Other leisure places like the Mt. Malarayat Golf Course, The Farm at San Benito and famous Batangas dive sites are minutes away also.



Comments