My Unforgetable Glad to be Globe Story

I remember last 2010 when we had a trip to Jomalig Quezon. It was a very memorable trip for me and my friends. We had to take the bus from manila to real quezon 4am in the morning to catch the Fishing Boat going to Jomalig. It takes us 7 hours of boat ride from Real to Jomalig. It is my first time to travel in a Fishing Boat for that long. 

Once we arrived at the Island of Jomalig, it was so Nice and it was like a virgin Island.The long boat ride was worth it.





The second day, theowner invite us to visit the other side of the island facing the Pacific Ocean. We are so excited and packed our things for we are staying there overnight. we traveled via a small boat to the other side of the island. It was a private area and only my friends and I are in there. we party all day and all night. 


 


On the third day, when we woke up, we cant remember anything that happened last night. It was 10 in the morning and all of our water and food are all exausted from the party last night. we are hungry and thirsty and its like a survival moment at the beach.My Friends try to contact our tour guide but, their networks signal is very week! From that point we are hopeless.

Ive searched my bag for something and Gladly, I found my phone. And Guess What, I have Signal on my network and made a call to our tourguide. My Friends and I Was Screaming in Happiness. Thanks to GLOBE, you can contact Anywhere in the Philippines asn in anywhere for real! 




Globe is the Strongest Network EVER! Try it your self and see the Difference!


Comments