Summer is hotter with Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion, Schick, & Nuffnang

My ideal Nuffnang summer is to have a vacation in a Remote Island with my special someone. In the island where there is no electricity, no Resorts to stay, and no Store nor market to buy food. I want to be with nature in its own beauty. I will prepare my things like a backpacker to survive in the island for a few days. In the island, food is not a problem for we can find food anywhere in the island. Even at the sea, we can catch sea foods to be our food. As we are enjoying our vacation at the island, we will take the opportunity to take pictures of ourselves and the Nature. As days go by, my hair on my face will be getting long and it will not look good. And for this, I have my own which is guaranteed safe for the skin, my ultimate “Schick. Free your skin. The heat of the sun is not good for the skin I don’t want to get skin cancer and I don’t want to have dark skin, I’m lucky I have “Banana Boat Sun Screen Lotion. We’ve got you covered". and thats my ideal Nuffnang Summer of 2012.

Comments