Let's Move & Let's Love



I really LOVE adventures, MOVE to different Places, travel, sight seeing, mountain hike or just admiring the beauty of nature at its best. 












Last week, I'm with my friends in a trip to Caramoan, Camarines Sur. I've always wanted to get in to the place not just beacause the famous TV show "Survivor" shoot a lot of their seasons there, but also to experience the beauty of it. A lot of bloggers have been blogging this paradise and really give and impact to me that I must see this place personaly.
























As I Experience the wonders of Caramoan I and my Friends commit to our selves that we must LOVE our Local tourism and make them MOVE by promoting it by the use of our blogs. Our goal is to promote the quality of beautiful Tourism of our Country and Attract more tourist not only from our country but also from different parts of the world. 






































We also commit our selves to help preserve our nature by taking pictures of environmental abuseand post it to our blog. to help the Local Officials and the Dept. of Tourism know the status of the said area. I have an Example picture below taken from Matukad Island Caramoan, Camarines Sur.
























It's more FUN in the PHILIPPINES!




   





Comments