Man of Steel for ONE week!

If I would be given a chance to have the power of the "MAN OF STEEL" for one week. I would like to activate it in times of disaster. I dont want to be a hero when a Disaster comes but I want to help any one who is in need in that time. 

In a Typhoon/Flooding
- I will try to evacuate All Victims that are in the flood zone to safe evecuation area.
- I will divert the flood to prevent the flood water from damaging the residential areas and other     
   infrastructures.
-  I will Blow away the typhoon out of philippines Area of responsibility

In an Earthquake:
- I will Prevent buildings from collapsing.
- I will also prevent electrical post form falling and its lines for breaking.
- I will fix immidiately bridges that are damged by the earthquake.
- I will help clear debris in different areas.
- I will rescue trapped victims.

In a Landslide

- I will prevent the land from sliding to a residential area and put it on a safe place. 
- I will help plant trees in different areas.


I want Philippines to be Disaster Resilient Country. Hope all of us will be aware of this and also safe mother earth. 

If you want to have tickets to the Superman Screening, Join the Shicks Superman promo contest at Nuffnung.


Comments