Swimming 2012

February 2012, our office starts our training in swimming. Every tecnique in was discussed by our good looking and very humble and a very good Swimmer sir Gordon Dela Cruz of Makati Rescue


The training was held at the Makati Aquatic and Sports Arena (MASA) every day from 8am to 12NN started February 01 - February 29 2012.

This was to enhance our skills in swimming.











for the graduation we had a competition per team.

 
















I played for 100m Breast Stroke.
as shown in the picture
 as you can see, im the one at the left side, my dive was late.
Unfortunately, I lost the game.but i had a good fight.




                            
















This is me, underwater view Freestyle and Breast Stroke


I had a great time with my fellow officemates even though we didn,t get any place in all category, we have the special award in diving.



Comments