PLDT myDSL & Nuffnang bring you The Avengers

Lot of things I can do with the Fast Internet Connection. Specially this Summer I have a lot of time surfing the net because I dont want to go out for it is very HOT outside the metro. I have all day to spend for Browsing the net. I can Download large amount of data in a short time, I can watch anything from the net, I can  also videochat with my friends at the same time. Thank You for the GREAT PAY DAY SALE. it helped me get the Fastest Internet Connection in the country.

This summer  is the Perfect Time I can spend  to enjoy the strongest connections at home with PLDT myDSL’s Great Payday Sale happening on April 27-29, 2012

All you have to do is to register at the nearest PLDT Home booth or malls nationwide on April 27-29, 2012 with 1 valid ID, no cash out. You can upgrade their Internet with PLDT myDSL’s biggest Internet sale ever.

Freebies like a WiFi+Modem with free installation and 1 month DSL will be given away.
That’s as much as P5,000 savings

You can also apply online at www.pldtmydsl.com












Comments