Not all have a Good Beginning (Caramoan Trip)

Last September 14, 2012 was scheduled for my friends and I to have a Caramoan Trip. Some of my friends were already at at Aguirangan Island for they have to attend a Wedding. My Friend Toto and I went togehter in a 8 oclock trip going Naga City Via Philtranco. 






















September 15, 2012 around  2 AM toto wake me up and said, "Kuya Mark, may tumaob na bus! Binabasag na ung salamin ng bus para makalabas yung mga tao. Hindi tay Makadaan kasi nakaharang yung Bus" I quickly grab my First Aid bag and run out to help. I immidiately call the attention of one of the locals to ask the exact location of the are. He says: Calauag Quezon. I Immidiately Call for help Dialing the Emergency Number of Makati City. They entertain my call and they promise to report it on the National Level. 

When I Approach the bus, I heard a lot of noise saying, Tulong!. As I look inside the bus, I've seen people who are stocked like sardines on the one side of the bus. I immidiately shouted," Lahat po ng naririnig ako at kayang maglakad, tumayo at lumapit sa may Ilaw para makalabas" . I was holding my cellphone with flashlight. We assisted the people to came out of the bus with the help of some locals and concerned persons at the are. After taking the people out of the bus, I started to give First Aid, I have choosen the Victims with serious injury first. Like my first Patient who is a male patient and he has several wounds on top of his head, and resulting to huge bloodloss. Some Patients obtain dislocation of their body parts. I also used the Bus curtains to cover the wounds of the victims. 


After 30 mins. of giving First Aid, BFP Calauag Arrives. we endorsed them all the patients. 
























The incident last about 2 hours and our trip was delayed. We are thankful that the bus drivers of philtranco was very Proffessional in their work. 

The Bus was Heading to Naga City for Peñafrancia Festival.

Here are some pictures of the bus.(I did not take pictures of the victims for their protection)     










Comments