How do Energizer and Nuffnang power your lifestyle?

Energizer and Nuffnang power my life through Exciting Adventures and my life as a SCOUT.


I am a Scout (Boy Scouts of the Philippines) that wants to be with nature and loves appreciating the beauty that god has given us. I have travelled the Philippines from Luzon Visayas and Mindanao attending Jamboree's, Rovermoot's and other Scouting Activities. Scouts are known for our motto "Laging Handa" that means always prepared. We are promoting this not only for our selves but for all the people who wants to be always prepared.


My first activity in scouting was way back 1994 when I was in grade 3, it was an over night camp inside our school. The Activity was to welcome us and explain to us what is Scouting. Back then, I didnt know what to prepare and what to bring, so my father thought me how. He always remind me that every time I go camping, I must have a Flashlight with back -up batteries with me. Good thing my father gave me ENERGIZER BATTERIES, he told me these things are the most needed in camping. So from that moment until now, I am using ENERGIZER batteries for every gadget that I bring with me not only for camping but everyday use.

Now that I'am an Adult, I can now create a blog that contains my adventure's, And I'am lucky I joined NUFFNANG, I can win prizes and earn money through my blog. I still use ENERGIZER BATTERIES.Whenever I go Mountaineering, biking, swimming, jogging and other activities.


Energizer and Nuffnang helps keep my LifeStyle "Worry Free". Im not thinking of how long my battery will last. Because it is ENERGIZER Makers of the World’s Longest Lasting Batteries. So do not worry about Leakage or Draining Baterries anymore.



Comments